Announcing a NOPA Member Pushpin Show!
Our annual Pushpin Show is a relaxed exhibition that encourages New Orleans Photo Alliance members to engage and network with each other. Entry is free and open to all members, including those who join or renew their membership before April 2nd.
On exhibition April 3rd-13th at the NOPA Gallery
Members can pin work to the walls April 1st & 2nd, 10 am-6 pm, and April 3rd, 10 am-1 pm
Reception & Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, April 3rd, 1:00-6:00 pm
Space is limited!
A reception for the Pushpin show will be happening Saturday, April 3rd, 1:00-6:00 pm. For the safety of everyone, masks are required and no more than 10 people will be allowed in the gallery space at a time.
We will be having a sidewalk sale during the reception! Come peruse equipment from NOPA’s own collection, as well as local vendors. Spots are open for those selling original photos, equipment, books or other photography-related products. If you or your business is interested in being a vendor, you can purchase a spot here. Please plan to bring your own table. If you have any questions, contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members may put up any work they wish, any way they wish, within a few simple guidelines:
- As always, the Pushpin event is for NOPA members only, BUT you’re welcome to sign up at the door! Membership dues start at $35, or $20 for students. Come learn about the benefits of supporting the New Orleans Photo Alliance.
- A NOPA staff member will be at the gallery to help you verify or register for your membership as well as hang your photos.
- Each participant gets 20″ x 24″ of space on the gallery walls
- NOPA provides pushpins!
- We encourage folks to pin up a business card
- Frames are not necessary nor encouraged
- Once work is placed on walls, it will remain there until the end of the PushPin show.
- Please, handle only your own work
- All artists are responsible for handling their own sales transactions. NOPA will not take a commission.
- Artists can begin retrieving work following the 2nd Tuesday program on April 13th. Please retrieve work by 6 pm on April 15th. All remaining work will be held at the gallery in an envelope.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, email email@example.com