Do you have a nagging feeling you can manage your images better and faster? Are you insecure about your archiving and backup systems? Are you ever disappointed in the final output of your work? Join ASMP and learn about dpBestflow, the definitive digital imaging resource for gaining efficiency, profitability and excellence.
* Make informed decisions about choosing the best workflow for your needs
* Maintain the color intent and quality of your work
* Preserve your digital image files (and the work that you do to them) for the short and long term
* Communicate more effectively with clients, printers, digital labs or anyone else handling your files
* Work more efficiently so you can focus on creating great images and growing your business
When: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Doors open half an hour earlier.
Where: Tina Freeman’s Studio, 1040 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA
This event is free of charge, but REGISTER HERE to ensure a space.
Richard Anderson is an ASMP National Board Member, chairs the ASMP Digital Standards Research Committee, and was the principal author of the Universal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidelines (UPDIG.org). Richard is the project leader of dpBestflow and co-author of Digital Photography Best Practices and Workflow Handbook.
Peter Krogh is the author of The DAM Book (O’Reilly, 2009), the most widely used reference on collection management for photographers. He is an Alpha Tester for Adobe imaging software, and is part of the prestigious Microsoft Icons of Imaging program. Peter is the senior project manager and a major contributor of the dpBestflow project.