We currently have a call for entry that might be of interest to your readers.
Our 2009 International Photography Show which will feature artists from all over the world. This is an open juried show with over $700 in awards along with a main gallery show. The juror is Andy Adams who is the editor/publisher of Flak Photo, a contemporary photography website that celebrates the art of publishing photography online. Flak Photo provides unique opportunities for artists and photography organizations to share their work with a burgeoning online photographic community and highlights new series work, book projects and gallery exhibitions from established and emerging photographers.
* Juror’s Selection: $300 and an online marketing consultation with
Andy Adams, Editor of Flak Photo. The Juror’s Selection will also
be included in Flak Photo’s Online Exhibition during the
month of October 2009.
* Director’s Selection award: $200
* Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
* Flak Photo’s Online Exhibition: A selection of artists will be
chosen to exhibit their work in the Flak Photo Gallery
* Two /Artists’ ShowCase Online subscriptions for one year:
* All exhibitors are included in the Center’s online gallery along
with a one month main gallery show on October 2 to October 31. A
first Friday reception will be held on October 2.
Deadline for submission is July 14, 2009 at Midnight PST on line at www.c4fap.org.
The Center for Fine Art Photography
(970) 224 1010 ext. 101