Deadline: January 12, 2010.
The Center is looking for images that depict all types of motion.
Juror: Rich Clarkson – the director of photography and senior assistant editor of The National Geographic Society, contract photographer for Sports Illustrated, NCAA, Time and Life. Clarkson was named by American Photo magazine as one of the 50 most influential individuals in American photography.
Exhibition and Awards: With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography. Over $720 in Awards.
Eligibility: The exhibition is open to photographers both amateur and professional.
* Exhibition dates: March 13 – April 17, 2010
* Artists’ VIP Reception: March 13
* Auction Event with juror Rich Clarkson: March 14
* Artists’ and Public Reception: April 2
Submissions and Entry Fee:
* The entry fee for non-members is $35 USD ($20 for members) for the first three images.
* Additional images may be submitted for $10 each. There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted. Any questions call the office at 970-224-1010 or email.