Hello there –
I am currently curating the front two walls of Surrey’s Juice Bar (1418 Magazine) and would like to open this great opportunity for visibility in an established Lower Garden District brunch spot. I am opening this to the Photo Alliance first, and saying that I have a few criteria I would like to follow:
1. All work needs to be ready to hang, matted/backed, professionally framed or presented in a manner ready to sell.
2. All bodies of work need to be of a cohesive portfolio, or theme expressed.
3. All selected works need to be accompanied by title cards stating the:
+ bio sheet for Surrey’s to hang.
Other than that it’s up to you – I am looking for strong bodies of work that will work with the aesthetic of Surrey’s, and showcase the work of the city’s talented photographers.
– please submit via email (email@example.com) Up to 10 digital files of your proposed work.
– in the titles, please put your: Title, Name, Dimensions of Final Print
I am currently looking to hang separate shows in August, September, October and November. and December. You will not get to pick the month you would like to show in. I will go on a first come first serve basis as work gets chosen.
Shows are put up in conjunction with each months Art Walk, and Surreys is open to hosting openings on those evening. This location is prime for folks doing the Julia->Magazine Walk – We will also advertise the openings in the local free press.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to seeing all of your work and presenting your work to the city.