The Photo Review, a critical journal of photography, is seeking entrants for its 2012 Photo Review Photography Competition. The deadline for entry is Friday, June 15.
Peter Barberie, Curator of Photographs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, will serve as juror for this, the journal’s 28th annual competition.
The winning entries will be published in the Review, as well as shown on its website. Likewise, all prize-winning photographs will be shown in an exhibit at The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Penn. Other Editor’s Selections will be exhibited in the journal’s website galleries.
The awards for to prize-winning entrants will include:
- An Olympus Pen E-PL3 camera
- LaserSoft Imaging scanning software including SilverFast HDR Studio software, SilverFast Ai Studio 8 and SilverFast SE Plus 8,
- A $250 gift certificate from Calumet Photographic
- A 24″x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag
- A 20″x24″ silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging
- Three $100 gift certificates for Moab Paper
- Camera bags from Lowepro; and $250 in cash prizes
The entry fee is $35 for up to three prints or images on CD and $8 for each additional image. For a more extensive list of rules and specifications, please see the competition page at The Photo Review website.