WLAE, a PBS affiliate for the New Orleans metro region, will broadcast its second episode of “Art Index TV,” a locally-produced show on contemporary art, on Tuesday, Jan. 18 at 7:30 p.m.
The episode will run two more times, on Feb. 15 and March 15, also at 7:30 p.m. It will air on WLAE’s two local channels, Channel 14 for the free broadcast, and Channel 32 for subscribers to the DirecTV satellite service, as well as through many regional cable services.
The guests for the new episode include the following:
- New York based Art Critic and Curator Gregory Volk
- Swiss artist Roman Signer
- Los Angeles based Art Critic and Curator Peter Frank
- Art Consultant and former director of the Barbara Gladstone Gallery Rachel Vancelette
- New York Associate Curator of Exit Art Herb Tam
- Lafayette video artist Stephanie Patton
The show’s host is Joy Glidden.
People living outside of the New Orleans area will have a chance to watch the show later this year. The series will begin airing nationwide in July through the APT (American Public Television) network.